Nimish – a question that I’m asked quite often. Rather than making it a long drawn detailed blog I would like to make this simple, clinical, precise and to the point.
CEO ‘s role
* Learn “Lean Thinking”
* Out Front – Hands On – Don’t delegate
* Take the Leap of Faith
* Change Metrics
* Create an environment where it’s OK to Fail.
* Provide “Air Cover” for early adopters
* Eliminate “Concrete Heads”
* Have a “No layoff” policy.
* Share Profits.
If the CEO is not leading from the front. The Lean battle is lost even before it begins.
Banish Waste – GO LEAN.